Thursday, May 28, 2009

Words Mama must use a lot


It's a good thing mama doesn't swear (at least within my range of hearing). I've really been imitating her recently. Well, her AND the Imagination Movers. Here are some words/phrases I've been using lately:

  • "I guess."
  • "Actually..."
  • "Just a minute."
  • "Oh, I'm doing nothing."
  • "What else?"
Today, I asked for a "bad hair day," courtesy of Scott from the Imagination Movers. Mom got out her mousse and hairspray and did my hair all Truvy from Steel Magnolias style. Davis even got his own bad hair day, but it didn't stay very long.

I'm heading off to the beach to see Papa Waller soon. I'll be gone for two whole weeks and I plan to return with a tan that rivals George Hamilton's. I can. not. wait.

(Mama, who ARE these people you keep making me reference.)

Peace out,
Weston