Saturday, August 11, 2007

Guess what tomorrow is!!!

Tomorrow is my 11 month birthday! That means only one more month until my first birthday. It's hard to believe I've been alive for SOOO long. It just seems like yesterday that I first held my head up, rolled over, sat up independently, crawled, and took my first steps. If you think about it, we learn so many things in such a short amount of time.

I'm sure mom wishes she could learn things as aggressively as I do now. Heck, she can't remember what she had for breakfast (you had cereal, mom). I hope she's enjoying this time in my life where I am learning something new every day. I think she is... she doesn't know this, but, I know that she comes into my room at night and stares at me. It's kind of creepy, but I know she's just trying to absorb every precious second of my young life.

Well, the countdown is on for my birthday!!! I asked mom if we could register at Babies R Us, but she thought it might be a bit tacky. Plus, you can't register for a puppy at Babies R Us, anyway, so what's the point.
Have a great weekend everyone! Leave a comment... I love to read them!

Love,

Weston

0 comments: