Friday, August 3, 2007

It's Friday!


Woo hoo! Wait a minute... practically every day is Friday for me! Today was pretty uneventful. Mom took me to Stroller Strides and boy was it hot outside! Thank goodness mom does most of the work. After class I got to go to the park. I must have been hungry because I decided to find myself a snack. Mom had some Goldfish for me, but I was tired of Goldfish. Luckily, there was plenty of tasty looking stuff on the ground. I shoved several handfuls into my mouth and proceeded to chew on this tasty new treat. Then, mom freaked out and explained that the "mulch" I was eating was unfit for my delicate digestive system. It just goes to show that just because something tastes good, it does not mean that it is good for you. I guess no more mulch for me... I don't want to see mom freak out any time soon.

I've posted a picture of dad and me reading a book. I love to read! I can even turn pages on command.

Have a great weekend!

Love,

Weston

0 comments: