Sunday, August 26, 2007

Just like dad


Don't I look like my dad, here? One day, I hope I can play the piano as well as he does. I mean, right now I've only perfected Chopsticks, but I hope to master Shostakovich and Mozart by next week.

By my hand positioning, it looks as if I may have mastered the theme from Jaws, as well. :)

I hope everyone had a great weekend! I did, but I'm glad it's over. Mom and dad threw a big bash Friday evening and mom enlisted my help in cleaning the house and cooking dinner. Just kidding... I didn't help at all. In fact, I decided to forego my morning nap just to make things more difficult for mom. Isn't that what we're supposed to do?

Just in case you're wondering, it's only 17 more days until I'm ONE!!! I'm sure it's on everyone's calendars, but a little reminder always helps.

Love,
Weston

0 comments: