Thursday, July 19, 2007

Bleh!


Well, I got some not-so-good news today. Papa said that Nana was not going to be able to make her trip to TX to see me. Needless to say, I'm disappointed, so mom said she'd UPS me to NC for the week. I'm almost inclined to believe her, so keep a watch for the "man in brown." I miss you, Nana!

On a positive note- and momma's insisting that we stay positive- I got to eat some more mac-n-cheese this evening. I think I'm in love. It has my favorite ingredient... cheese, and it's just divine. I've attached a picture of me enjoying my new favorite meal. Mom's going to post a link to the recipe to share with everyone!

I also got to participate in Splash Day at Eva's. I just love the water and pretty soon I'll be perfecting my breast stroke.

Thanks to everyone for reading my blog. Mom says it's "cathartic." I have no idea what that means...

Love,

Weston

0 comments: