Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I'm getting a puppy!


As most of you know, dad was a stay-at-home dad yesterday. Mom promised me that I could have a PUPPY if I behaved for dad. That's like asking a dog to bark, or a pig to oink, or Nana to "even out the brownies." Behaving like a little angel is my specialty, so of course I was good for dad. Mom hasn't mentioned the puppy again, but I can't wait to go to PetSmart this weekend.

Mom let me wear my swim suit to Stroller Strides today. I thought it was kind of odd, until I realized that she was going to let me go in the splash park after class. Boy, was it fun! Nana's upset that mom didn't take pictures (I can't say that I blame her). I think this means that I'll get to go to the splash park again on Friday. Mom promises to post pictures of me in my swim suit on Friday- you'll all be blown away by my buff physique. Today's picture is just a preview!

Mom also took me to Babies R Us today. If you haven't been, this place is a must-see! You cannot possibly imagine the fun things that can be found there. Mom didn't tell me this, but I have a suspicion that she was looking for my birthday present. Can you believe that we left that toy wonderland with just a bottle brush and a snack holder? No toys? Mom says she has no idea what to get me for my birthday. Is she losing her mind already? I saw plenty of things I would love to have. I think a "grandparent intervention" may be necessary...

Love,

Weston

0 comments: