Monday, July 23, 2007

Teething bites!


Mom got me some teething biscuits today. As the attached picture shows, teething biscuits are detrimental to my cuteness... but they sure do make my teeth feel better. The gunk hanging from my chin is squash. Needless to say, I went right from the high chair to the bath tub tonight!

Now you may want to sit down before I tell you this... I have some shocking news! Mom took me to Wal-Mart today! Oh, the horror! I guess she noticed my complaint about Target in a previous blog entry and decided a change of scenery would be good for me. I think I like Target better and I'm sure I'll be back there in a few days or so.

More shocking news... Mr. Mom, aka, Dad, will be taking care of me tomorrow so mom can go to work. Mom knows just enough to curb my trickery, so it'll be nice to have such a naive subject to tease and torment. I'm sure tomorrow's blog entry will detail all the wacky hijinx!

Love,

Weston

0 comments: