Friday, July 20, 2007

I love Fridays


Today was a good day. I got to go to Stroller Strides this morning and see my new friend. I think I'm in love! There's a new girl in the class and I really enjoy my time with her. She's a bit older, though... thirteen months and I'm only ten months, but I don't care.

Mom thinks I'm in love with her because we're always talking to each other and exchanging goofy smiles during class. Plus, today I started babbling like she does. I must have her on my mind.

Today was also "Take Your Baby to Work Day." At least I'm assuming that's what it was because mom hauled me to her work today for an hour or so. She had a meeting and she got the go-ahead to bring me along. I didn't see ANY OTHER BABIES, so I made sure to show my sincere displeasure. Every time mom put me in the pack-n-play, I screamed and cried. I was even more wiggly than usual, too. Did the other mom's not get the memo?

After work, mom took me shopping at Target... again. I've been alive for a total of 312 days now, and I think I've been to Target at least 311 times!!! At least it was a different Target this time. I keep hoping that mom will forget to buckle me into the cart- doesn't she know that shopping is no fun when you have to stare at your mother the entire time. Note to self... when you are old enough to invent something, invent a shopping cart that allows the baby to face the opposite direction... you get to see much more that way!

I hope everyone has a great weekend. I know I will... unless I have to go to Target again... sheesh.

Love,

Weston

0 comments: