Sunday, July 22, 2007

No turning back

I think I've discovered that I like walking much more than crawling. Yes, crawling makes getting from here to there much easier, but no one claps and yells when I crawl. For some reason, when I take a couple dozen steps or so, mom and dad clap and yell "Yea, Weston." I never got that with crawling, so I've decided that walking is my preferred mode of transportation. Of course, if I need to quickly escape them, I will swiftly go to all fours; but if I need my ego inflated... walk! Now if I could just convince them to get me a bike.

My teeth hurt today. Mom says I'm incredibly cranky because I'm getting my molars in. Ouchy, ouch, ouch. Mom has no sympathy for me. I think I'm going to call Nana and ask her what mom was like when she was cutting her molars. I bet she was a crank, too! She's still a crank, sometimes, if you ask me. She must be getting some new teeth in.

Thanks everyone for reading my blog. Papa- please tell Nana that I love her and I hope she gets well soon so we can share some ice cream!

Love,

Weston

0 comments: