Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Say Cheese!

This is my first blog entry. My mom is pretty lame when it comes to writing things down and since I'm growing and changing everyday, I thought it would be nice to start my own blog... at least for her sake.

Today was pretty uneventful. I went to Stroller Strides this morning and to Eva's this afternoon. I've been taking a couple of steps here and there, so everyone's convinced that I'll be moving on to full-blown walking pretty soon. Really? Actually, I'm still partial to crawling and having my mom lug me around everywhere. Who needs to expend so much energy walking, when you can have someone CARRY you. It's much better than doing it yourself.

Everyone gets a kick out of hearing me say "cheese." I like the word, myself, but I wish mom and dad would QUIT SAYING "CHEESE" all the time just to get me to mimic them. Don't they know I have other words I enjoy saying, like "Hi Maya" and, well... that's about it. If I hear them say "cheese" one more time, they're getting some projectile cheese all over their fancy digs.

I did enjoy a sample of mom's homemade mac-n-cheese this evening, though. I can't wait to try more of mom's gourmet creations when I get a little older. Dad sure is lucky to have such a good cook in the house.

Thanks for reading my new blog. Stay tuned for more!

Love,

Weston

2 comments:

John said...

Nana is proud to see that you have mastered the concept of the computer....Keep it going....

Anonymous said...

Weston, I have heard all about you and seem pictures of you from Nana. She is a very good friend of mine and very, very special lady. She loves you so much and is very proud of you. You are one handsome dude. I hope to see you one day in person. By the way, I love cheese, too. Peachye Kluttz